Online course on horse nutrition, metabolic diseases and more
Price €: 175
This training is very suitable for professionals (and studious horse owners) to explore the theme of healthy / natural horse nutrition.
Themes part 1:
• Domesticated horses VS. wild horses
• Digestive physiology
• Food, all possible raw materials, ingredients and types of food are reviewed
• How does the metabolism work and how are the substances in the food used by the body
• What is healthy food for the horse (hay management, mineral nutrition, balancers, concentrates)
Themes part 2:
• Why do our horses develop „lifestyle diseases“ like excess weight or skin affections?
• How does „detoxification“ work on a physiological level?
• Liver and Kidney function explained
• Cryptopyrroluria (KPU) - a common health issue underlying many metabolic symptoms like sweet itch, laminitis etc
• How do you see that your horse has health problems and what are the early markers for metabolic problems
Themes part 3:
• Different primal types of horses and the influence of the primal qualities on the contemporary horse
• The difference between storage of waste in fat or connective tissue (and the consequences)
• The difference between fat, lymphatic or muscular horses (and how to manage them)
The advanced course is given by Dr. Christina Fritz. Christina is a biologist by origin and has done a lot of research into what healthy horse nutrition contains. As a result, she has written several books (see images) on these themes, all with scientific support.
Breaking and pre-training spaces available in Tipperary. Round sand gallop railed both sides walker lunge ring and paddocks. Recent winners to have left she’sasupermack, talk now and whispering waters. 20 minutes from Nenagh 10 minutes from Thurles. If I…
1. Do you wonder if your horse is getting the right and appropriate nutrition? 2. Do you wonder why certain complaints keep coming back? 3. Or do you wonder if your horse is in pain and where the pain is located or coming from? Find out by getting the…
Cranio Sacral Therapy is an energy-based therapy where the therapist uses light contact on specific parts of the body, not just the cranium, spine and sacrum. There is no physical manipulation of bones or tissues and the body is allowed to readjust at its…
Report this ad