Fir Humic clay
Price €: 9
FIR is originally the abbreviation for Physical Ion Regulator. Due to its special properties, it has a regulating, facilitating function with regard to ions. In addition, FIR has a facilitating function for microorganisms. FIR-carbonclay has positive effects on fermentation, protein efficiency and intestinal health.
· Original FIR contains approx. 6x more humic acids.
· Many times finer than other carbonaceous minerals.
· Has been made dust-free, making it easier to process.
· Contains humic acids and carbon clay that can bind a large group of different toxins.
· Humic acid is not added but is naturally present.
Combining top sport with animal welfare:
· Better digestion and feed intake
· Soothing with sensitive abdomen / intestines
· Toxin binder from roughage
· Better resistance
· Dryer legs
· Stronger hooves
· Helps with diarrhea problems
· Healthier house climate
· Improve fertility
Msm supports the tendons, ligaments, cartilage, connective tissue and the musculoskeletal system. MSM is a natural source of sulfur and an important binding agent in cartilage, tendons and joints. MSM is the raw material for the production of new cells…
The diatomaceous earth is used as a food additive for: cows, calves, horses, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens, turkeys, ducks, dogs, cats, pigeons and other pets. The diatomaceous earth has been used for decades as a wormer in the digestive tract of…
📌📌📌I'm delighted to present our NEW supplements just coming in IRELAND and UK !!! 📌📌📌 💥 Certified suppliers and producers of high-quality natural ingredients 💥 Doping / Drug FREE 💥 HACCP, GMP, QS certification 🎯 Our products are distinguished by : *…
Coarse Celtic sea salt won in the Guérande region of France. The salt is completely unprocessed and only dried by sun and wind, so the color is greyish and still feels a bit moist. Celtic sea salt contains less sodium and more potassium and magnesium than…
Report this ad