Fir Humic clay
Price €: 9
FIR is originally the abbreviation for Physical Ion Regulator. Due to its special properties, it has a regulating, facilitating function with regard to ions. In addition, FIR has a facilitating function for microorganisms. FIR-carbonclay has positive effects on fermentation, protein efficiency and intestinal health.
· Original FIR contains approx. 6x more humic acids.
· Many times finer than other carbonaceous minerals.
· Has been made dust-free, making it easier to process.
· Contains humic acids and carbon clay that can bind a large group of different toxins.
· Humic acid is not added but is naturally present.
Combining top sport with animal welfare:
· Better digestion and feed intake
· Soothing with sensitive abdomen / intestines
· Toxin binder from roughage
· Better resistance
· Dryer legs
· Stronger hooves
· Helps with diarrhea problems
· Healthier house climate
· Improve fertility
Bee pollen can be used for hay fever or pollen allergy. They can help reduce the immune response to pollen because they contain a small amount of pollen from different plants. In addition, they contain a range of healthy ingredients and antioxidants and…
The diatomaceous earth is used as a food additive for: cows, calves, horses, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens, turkeys, ducks, dogs, cats, pigeons and other pets. The diatomaceous earth has been used for decades as a wormer in the digestive tract of…
The Equirelief mix is composed of herbs for the musculoskeletal system that can help with: inflammation, the promotion of flexible joints and aging symptoms. These herbs are individually measured on the horse, which makes it a unique product. The…
Coarse Celtic sea salt won in the Guérande region of France. The salt is completely unprocessed and only dried by sun and wind, so the color is greyish and still feels a bit moist. Celtic sea salt contains less sodium and more potassium and magnesium than…
Report this ad